Wednesday, 15 September 2010

busy day as the wind blows!



been busy painting the Minsmere bittern ready to take to the Norwich Print Fair ! Thought it might be interesting to see the various stages of painting. This studio is the upstairs room rather than the print room outside! This is where I tend to paint ,frame ,make cards etc.It felt very cosy today as there was an absolute gale raging outside!!! One day I would like to have a big studio where everything is under one roof.....but I fear that wont happen until I win the LOTTERY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Never realised that you print then paint... that's got me thinking........
    Nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely insite into your work. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed your work at the Print Fair. Have been twice as I found the whole show a real visual tonic. Many thanks to one and all. Kit Calladine (Applied Arts Course Coordinator - Broadland Arts Centre)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy, I am a Cornish man living in Australia, I am also a artist and I love your art work espacially these 3 prints. Brian

    ReplyDelete