Wednesday, 22 September 2010

a day of ups and downs today!

very frantic printing day today ! Have to deliver to crooked house gallery in Lavenham next week and Im so far behind with everything! Finished cutting a new kersey block yesterday afternoon,sealed it yesterday evening and printed it today...but a real case of more haste less speed! block was obviously tacky and stuck to paper under the press and I was left with torn prints!!! Woe is me...but eventually managed a decent image.
There was however a definite "up" when the postman arrived and I found the lovely feature on myself in Green Pebble magazine!
www.greenpebble.co.uk
Shame to hear that this is the last issue in this format but Im sure their new books will be lovely!

1 comment:

  1. i know the feeling Mandy, my lack of patience has been my undoing many a time. print in haste, regret it at leisure. glad to hear you got there in the end.

    ReplyDelete