Thursday, 6 January 2011

the daily footprint -day 6-please meet Fred and Doris!...paperwork trials !

Proving to be  a trying week but a certain satisfaction in getting paperwork etc sorted!  Website to conquer too then new blocks next week to look forward too !!! So what to make my footprint today !

a quote given by a fellow printmaker/philosopher !


"Always look ahead -there are no regrets in that direction"

so I am not going to dwell on the disorganisation and creative disasters or opportunities missed of 2010...2011 here I come !!!!
AND I am going to finish my book....please meet the stars "Fred and his lovely wife Doris"

4 comments:

  1. That's such a fantastic quote, I'm going to have to write it down and keep it above my desk.

    Love Fred and Doris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is isn't it ! came from Peter(Polaine) fellow twitterite and Norwich Printfair ite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter's very wise.

    Love that etsy widget thingie... isn't that clever! Might have to get one too.

    Celia

    ReplyDelete