Saturday, 2 July 2011

and then there was one !!!

Well, a day of drama !
I have got to know the matriarch of this family so well that she now picks up mealworms as I drop them at my feet . Today she has balanced more and more precariously on top of the four bundles busily flexing their wings and it soon became obvious today was the day !!!
















So, all of a sudden with much clattering into fences ,windows etc they were out much to the dogs amusement and frustration as I managed to stop her from having blackbird as a snack ! That is all but one who is still sitting tight and seems to be perfectly happy ! Here's hoping all will be safe during the night !




Staying put ! A good option !

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures again, it must have been great to be able to watch the birds fledge. Hope the final one joins its siblings soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the remaining baby? Any updates on the other siblings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy.

    I hope that you don't mind me asking, but I wonder if you might help me.

    I want to have some cards printed, but it is a mindfield out there, literally hundreds of printers and thousands of prices.... I don't know where to start. Would you help me out and send me the name of the printer you use to print your cards. I hope that you don't mind .. Regards Julie.

    Apologise for using the comment box, couldn't find your email address..

    ReplyDelete