Sunday, 15 January 2012

A busy start !

Happy New Year everyone !!! Sorry it's rather late ! It's a busy start to the year for me as I have a solo show in February and then orders and other shows shortly after! So...  I have had to postpone all those lovely New Year activities such as new diary/year planner/getting organised(as if!!!)until
later ! I thought I would post a few photos of my working week just finished...
painting,drawing and cutting new blocks and even a bit of mixed media. Looking forward to Monday !

3 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely workspace mandy, good luck with the show:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your new work space, looks lovely and bright just right for painting. Good luck with your exhibition... Where is it? I'd love to see it..

      Delete
  2. Your workspace looks beautiful! Good luck for the exhibition :)

    ReplyDelete