Sunday, 12 February 2012

Yet another busy week with a happy ending !!!



It is far too long since I have paid a visit here....as per usual ! This last week was hectic in the extreme but it ended with a lovely evening at the preview of my Southwold Gallery show. It was great to see so many of my images together and I have to say I felt very chuffed !!! It was also lovely to meet folk who had travelled quite a distance to see my work having already bought several pieces previously....collectors ....double chuffed !!!! I will post some pics of the exhibition later but for now here are a few images that you may not have seen !

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your show Mandy, hope you get lots of well derserved sales x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the show and being collectable - i am sure it will be very successful, I love the geese amongst the reeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mandy - sounds like it was worth all your had work. Your pictures are always a joy to see.

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Mandy, congratulations! Lesley x

    ReplyDelete