Sunday, 1 July 2012


 Well, I can't believe I have ignored my blog for so long! Most definitely not the thing to do! But, I have been very busy just lately getting to grips with a new project that has been travelling round and round in my grey matter for a long time ! Finally, it is now taking shape  as you can see from the label above! I can't tell you how many hours and hours it took to sort that...name,colour,font etc ....and I mastered (sort of on a good day!) photoshop !!!
 So welcome to the Dawdling Day ! Just what I needed to let my imagination run riot ! The work begins as an ink and watercolour original painting which is framed for gallery/ exhibition. The images are also reproduced as very high quality canvas and giclee prints which I will sell direct online and at art fairs etc. My long term goal is to have images from all over the British Isles...so of course my treasured Isle of Mull will feature!
As I hoped having a break from printmaking has renewed my enthusiasm so lots of new images are brewing in the grey matter! (My grey matter is always too busy ...which is why I forget so much !)
But, I will remember my blog from now on ! Promise !


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy, it was well worth the wait. Gorgeous work as always, and good luck with the new venture! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete