Monday, 9 July 2012

A very quick look at what turned out to be a catch up week.
Still a little more to do....looking on the bright side !


I have several orders which I really must complete.....can you guess which brown mut  the dog is based on ? Yes,the resident studio hearth rug ! Looking very grand below. This pic was taken while on holiday at Iona ...oh to be there soon ! This print called "come home soon"is for the lovely Ellen, an Open Studio visitor.

The "watching hare" below is an order from my website. I have to say I am so chuffed with the eye! I find "eyes" have a mind of their own ! (Apologies ...it is late and I am aware I am rambling !)

and finally the Wells print, a 50th birthday present ! Good to be crossing things off my "to do" list ...3 more to go !
The Boxing hares print at the top is a tiny drypoint ,also in the Bungay Festival exhibition.

1 comment: