Wednesday, 2 January 2013

getting sorted!

Busy day today trying to get the New Year plan of exhibitions and events together. I always seem to end up with clusters of events no matter how organised I try to be....still it makes for an interesting life! The fun starts this Saturday with a stall at The Fisher Theatre in Bungay from 10-3pm and then on the 20th to the 24th with a Norwich Print Fair Elements Exhibition in The Forum in Norwich. I am going to be  also involved in several shows with the lovely Byard Art in Cambridge and a new venue in the Lake District in April,an Autumn show,hopefully, in Aldeburgh and something exciting at The Folk East festival in August. I am very excited too to be hopefully soon selling my work online with Made by The Hands of Britain website.
I am hoping to start the year off by showing some new work in Norwich to be  presented in a different way....better get a move on !

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything Mandy! The Byard Art shows sound exciting.

    ReplyDelete