Monday, 7 January 2013

A "hare..y" day !

Making new blocks today ready for the Forum exhibition in under two weeks! Cutting it fine as usual! Hopefully they will be dry to varnish tomorrow,another drying day on Wednesday and printed by the end of the week. Masses to do!
Slight drama too when I locked myself out of the studio! The door had swollen so much in this damp that I was pulling so hard the brass handle broke in half ( a strong Suffolk lass me!)...Hoping pliers will work until a replacement can be fitted....if not I can do no work at all....holiday perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Such a strong lass... I hope that you have got your door fixed..

    The plates are looking good.. I do love the look of them when their varnished.. Perhaps you could pop up a picture or two..

    Hope your keeping well..

    Happy New Year Mandy ~ Julie.x

    ReplyDelete