Wednesday, 25 September 2013

a gift token...yes or no?!!!



Busy working on a commission this week. A few months ago I was asked to provide a gift token for someone to give as a special gift and this is the result! The customer has a cottage on the seafront at Southwold so I was asked to include this and a few of her favourite buildings including The Lord Nelson PH and the lighthouse. I hope she will be pleased with the result. Gift tokens are something I have never really considered but the more I think about it the more I think what a lovely idea! There are many artists I would be very pleased to select work from in exchange for a gift token! So perhaps it is time to consider launching the gift token again in time for Christmas....what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!

    I hadn't thought of offering gift tokens... clever plan! Perfect for people who don't feel able to choose on behalf of someone else.
    Celia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I'd love to be given one!

    ReplyDelete